Mint and Sell Solana NFTs on Shopify
Aestheria Webflow Agency Template offers a modern and beautiful design for those that need a unique and powerful Webflow Digital Agency template, easy to customize and easy to use.
Among decentralized functional projects, Solana stands out. It is a new high-performance Blockchain that supports NFT. It has become one of the leaders, offering high transaction processing speed, a strong developers community, and immediate blocks completion. In recent years, Solana NFT has been influencing the development of the market.
The most notable developments are Galactic Geckos, Degenerate Ape Academy, SolPunks, Bald Badgers, etc. Solana NFT has excellent potential and recently it became possible to integrate Solana NFT into Shopify. We consider this integration as a massive push for the further development of this technology and mass adoption.
Sell & Mint NFT on Shopify
NFT collectors, artists, and other digital artists are looking for effective ways to express their creativity. At the moment, artists are not well connected with Web3 and Crypto while most of them are quite familiar with traditional Web2 and eCommerce. Good for them, it is possible now to sell NFT on Shopify within Web2. Shopify platform allows to manage an advanced online store and sell Solana NFTs for both crypto and fiat currencies.
How to launch the NFT project on Shopify
Launching NFT projects is not an easy process that requires considering many subtleties. Each launch consists of the following steps:
- Building. Firstly, install the Shopify NFT App (Contact us for access). Create and publish the NFT collection via NFT App.
- Bidding. Publish and receive purchase requests from users are collected on the Shopify NFT website. The operator specifies who has the right to bid, the cost of the auction, and the level of detail.
- Clearing. At this stage of launching NFT projects, the operator analyzes the collected applications from buyers. It’s possible to filter, select or ban transactions based on project requirements. The operator can do it both manually and automatically.
- Distribution. Lucky buyers have the right to claim or receive their legitimate NFT both in Web2 and Web3 from the operator. The operator distributes NFTs via the Claim page to buyers or makes returns if some transactions didn’t meet requirements.
- Disclosure of metadata. It is the last step where the seller reveals the metadata.
These are the general steps for launching a typical NFT project via the Shopify platform. An adequately executed steps of the NFT project lead to optimal results both for project owners and the community.
Minting NFT inside Shopify
The method of creating a non-fungible token is called minting. Shopify mint NFT is one of the leading directions in developing digital assets in Web2.
While many projects mint NFTs on custom platforms, mint on Shopify could be much easier and cheaper while having a high-end platform for inventory management and analytics. Shopify is one of the largest Web2 platforms that provide access to the implementation of digital asset trading. NFT Solana is actively integrating with the Shopify ecosystem.
Despite using the Web2 platform, NFTs on Shopify are entered into a public ledger of chosen blockchain and could pass any verification. Such a record makes it possible to set the optimal commission, which will also allow the project to receive passive income from each sale of a digital asset on the market if the NFT will have a secondary market.
The task of building your own Shopify store and mint Solana NFT is a process that takes time and careful planning of all available resources. The method of creating a non-fungible token is called minting.
When you mint Solana NFT, it is automatically registered in the Solana Blockchain system. Once you create your collection, you can use it to sell in the Shopify store or NFT marketplaces that support Solana Blockchain.
Learn more about NFTs on Shopify in our full material on Medium.
Follow us to find all the latest Shopify NFT news.
Join a curated community of fast-growing brands on Shopify.